Bardon Family Doctors is a Bulk Billing Clinic but there are some services which attract a fee.
|Type of Consultation||Item Number||Total Fee||MC Rebate||Out of Pocket|
|Drivers Medical and
|Pre-employment Medicals||N/A||$65.00 – $85.00
(depending on length)
|Incision & Drainage||30219||$83.65||$23.65||$60.00|
*there is a multiple rule for this service, for further details please contact reception.
For patients who do not have Medicare the following fees apply;
|Type of Consultation||Fee|
|Surgery consultation, Level B (standard)||$65.00|
|Surgery Consultation, Level C (long)||$90.00|
What is a standard consultation?
- Breast check
- Sore throat, cough, cold
- Rash, Skin infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections, Asthma exacerbation
- Ear infection, sore eyes or ears
- Minor injuries or infection, Sports Injury
What is a long consultation?
- Mental Health Plan
- Pap and breast check
- Newborn Baby Check (7 Days)
- Multiple minor problem appointment
- Medicals – (these must be pre-booked)
- Skin Checks
- Excisions (these must be pre-booked)
*Skin Checks are a bulk billed service.
*This practice accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa or EFTPOS. Fees are payable on the day. Please ask reception for a full list of fees or if you have any enquiries.
*Medicare Rebates are processed on the same day