A big thank you to all who participated in the patient feedback survey!
Your feedback is very much valued and very important to us. This will undoubtedly help us offer a much better service to you and the community.
With regards to concerns that have been identified,
- Radiology and Pathology referrals can be used interchangeably at any radiology / pathology provider. On the referral forms are the details as to where the collection centres and radiology clinics are located.
- We are doing our best to reduce the wait times at the clinic. We have now implemented 15min appointment slots in the afternoon, to assist with appointments that may be going overtime.
- Test results are usually not given over the phone by staff members due to confidentiality reasons. The doctor will notify / recall patients if any result in concern needs further discussion.
- Currently we are offering telehealth consultations in expectation to help patients who might want to discuss health matters whenever unable to visit the practice.
- Appointments can be made with any of our practitioners through the Healthengine app or by calling the medical centre on 07 3708 2456.
- We currently have no female GP but are hoping to have one very soon.
- Care plans cannot be completed on the first attendance to the clinic as they need to be done by your regular GP. RACGP defines a regular patient as a patient who has attended the clinic three (3) times within the past two (2) years. The doctor therefore will decide the need for a care plan.
Thank you again for all of your support and kind regards,
Jacinta van Ghert